We want everyone to have a positive experience in the Toast Community, so we ask that you please be respectful and considerate when engaging with other community members. We’re all passionate about restaurant hospitality, so please be kind to your fellow restaurant community members and be mindful that everyone is at different stages in their restaurant journey.
- The community is here for any restaurant owners, operators, managers, and staff who are open to sharing their restaurant experiences, best practices, stories, photos, tips and tricks.
- We empower and support each other’s passion for restaurant hospitality.
- We treat each other with respect and kindness, always.
We have designated employees from our Community team who manage the Toast Community. You can find them with a “Community Manager” badge. Our priority is to maintain a positive space for you all to learn more about optimizing your businesses, so that you can do what you love: delight guests, and thrive!
Ways to Engage with the Toast Community
- Start a discussion by asking a detailed question about the best way to use various Toast products in the product forums.
- Make sure to select a reply as the Accepted Solution when your question is answered, so that future members can see your preferred answer (and reward the replier for being so helpful)!
- Reply to fellow Toast users’ questions
- Give Kudos to a post or comment that you found useful
- Discuss industry trends in the [Industry Trends] forum
- Share a story, photo, or best practice tip
- Use the online community to seek additional knowledge on the restaurant industry, share best practices, ask questions and seek support from other Toast users
- Be sure to use the search function to see if your question has been asked and answered before! There may also be a Toast Central article that will answer your question.
Things we do not allow within the community.
- No tolerance for disrespecting or degrading any race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender, identity, or any other content that is abusive, offensive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or fraudulent. This is grounds for immediate removal from the community without warning
- Posts that disparages a competitor or industry peer
- Political or religious posts that are not directly related to restaurants, food, or hospitality industry
- Posts seeking legal advice (please consult a lawyer) or medical advice (please consult a physician)
- Posts that a user does not have the required rights under law (such as proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Posts that dox another person, or that include another person’s private or personal information, including, without limitation, images, personal phone numbers, email addresses, addresses, and Social Security numbers
- Do not upload to or link from Toast Community any harmful or malicious technology, including malware, that unlawfully accesses information owned by Toast or any third party
- Do not otherwise post any content that violates applicable laws and governmental regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws, and regulations promulgated by any government agencies, including any rules of any national and other securities exchanges
- Do not allow another person to post from your account or on your behalf
- Do not post spam or advertisements or otherwise interfere with or disrupt the operation or integrity of Toast Community or any information, data, content or other materials available on or through Toast Community
Content that does not align with our community guidelines will be removed from the community. Failure to follow community guidelines will result in removal from the community.
Please promptly notify us if you become aware of or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a username, password, or account.
We’re here to help!
To receive assistance directly from our Customer Care Team, please reach out to our Customer Care team at (617) 682-0225 or open a case on Toast Central at central.toasttab.com.