Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harassment Prevention Training During Onboarding

Hi everyone! My state (Missouri) does not currently require such trainings but we are wanting to stay ahead of this and implement sexual harassment training into our onboarding process. Currently, we have our employee handbook set up as a mandatory document on the payroll onboarding workflow. In this document is a link to a free 20 minute video on youtube. The new employee has to sign the document agreeing to all our company policies and confirming that they watched the training video.
Here are my problems -

1. The video was just deleted from youtube. I need to find a different video and wondered if anyone had suggestions?

2. This is obviously not a very rigid process. Staff can very easily just not click the link and blindly sign the document. I looked into more formal online training solutions but they are super expensive and seem like such a cumbersome process to implement.

Anyone have solutions to share that worked for their small / growing business? I'm hoping to automate as much as possible and use the robust tools that toast has to offer.

Thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

We joined Kantola for our harassment training, it has very updated videos and an easy to use tracking system. As well as very customizable packages.

Hope that helps!

Ciara Taylor
Director of Operations
All In Hospitality Group

Thanks for this tip! I'll check this out!