Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Toast Invoicing: A Free Invoice Management Tool

carrisa
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Food for Thought Community,

Carrisa here with the Toast team with a Tip for #TipTuesday!

Are you looking for a better way to send invoices to your customers? We're excited to introduce Toast Invoicing, an easier way for you to create and send invoices. We've built this feature because we know not every order at your business goes through your point of sale. Here's what you can do with Toast Invoicing:
  1. Send invoices using any computer or phone – no need to access the point of sale to send invoices
  2. Create itemized invoices using items on your Toast menu to keep you, your customers, and your staff on the same page
  3. Accept payment online via credit card or easily track payments from cash and checks
Leave your questions in the comments below!
13 REPLIES 13

adamj
Community Ambassador

Thank you for the tip!  Looking forward to learning more

Hey! Love this function. 

Any way to get this to integrate with XtraChef?

Our use case involves sending invoices to another company that we provide commissary services for. Would be great to be able to automatically invoice + adjust prices based of COGS and a set prime cost.  

e.g. 

1 Quart of Salsa is sold for $18 with the prime cost set at 40%. When cost increases (via xtrachef) from $7.20 to $7.45, price updated to $18.63. 

This sounds like it will be very useful when booking events & getting deposits.

But how exactly do I access it?  Did I miss a link in the above message?

Hey Greg,

I’ve accessed this by navigating to payments on my toast dashboard and scrolling down to customer invoices. It’s a fairly easy to use feature.