Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Toast Invoicing: A Free Invoice Management Tool

carrisa
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Food for Thought Community,

Carrisa here with the Toast team with a Tip for #TipTuesday!

Are you looking for a better way to send invoices to your customers? We're excited to introduce Toast Invoicing, an easier way for you to create and send invoices. We've built this feature because we know not every order at your business goes through your point of sale. Here's what you can do with Toast Invoicing:
  1. Send invoices using any computer or phone – no need to access the point of sale to send invoices
  2. Create itemized invoices using items on your Toast menu to keep you, your customers, and your staff on the same page
  3. Accept payment online via credit card or easily track payments from cash and checks
Leave your questions in the comments below!
13 REPLIES 13

Can we add a guest's Reward/Loyalty info to the Customer Invoice process?  This way I wouldn't thave to go in and manually adjust the points.   This would be a great feature!

Absolutely love this, very happy with your first round release and documentation. It was easy to setup and use. 

We would like to be able to add a few different sets of terms, and when configuring the invoice, a drop-down will allow the selection of the terms we have saved.

Example 

Some customers need either

• 50/50 pay terms deposit due, balance upon delivery 
  • $150 deposit terms to rent a sushi boat + 50/50 terms
  • 100% balance terms

(Each one will have much more detail in the actual terms)

Select a drop down menu of the terms already setup when creating an invoice. (manual terms field is still available.)

Hello All!

I have been using invoicing with toast and it is a game changer. I would like to have more autonomy on how invoices are paid. If there were a other payment option button or if the invoices were able to migrate to the POS, now that would be a game changer.

I just checked it out.  They can even pay with a credit card over the internet?  Amazing.  Thank you for telling me.