Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timestamp the tabs?

KDHILL
Soup I

A problem my microbrewer has with Toast is that the receipts and the back-of-house information shows no timestamps for when additional items are placed on a tab. Is it possible to do this on the user side? Is there a setting I can change?

A customer comes in and starts a tab with two pints. She comes back and orders two more. She comes back and orders one more. I need to see if she ordered these within a one hour window or over a six-hour period. At this time it is impossible. Anyone have advice?

11 REPLIES 11

That is my point we should be able to pull that information in a csv format to manipulate the data for our   purposes.  

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Technically, you can, but you have to do it manually. The information is available for you to see, but you need to copy and paste it into Excel manually. 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

I just remembered you can see this information in the check audit. It is pretty manual, but all the times are there. If you have further questions about the check audit, let me know, and I can show you what I mean via DM with your location!  

Toast

Rob,

I have looked for it and still have not found the info I am seeking.  Can we communicate via DM?

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sounds good, I have sent you a message! 

Toast