Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Spark is coming! ๐Ÿ‘€

jenni
Community Manager
Community Manager

q124-spark spring-hype-HZ.png

Hey Toast Community ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Have you heard? Our biannual product release is back on May 1 with all-new features and much-requested updates. As always, we've been working behind the scenes with customers to test new products and action on feedback, and we're excited to unveil all we've been working on.

No spoilers but here's a hint: Big success is about to get a little easier.

If you haven't signed up for Spark release updates, hurry! We're sharing exclusive hardware discounts with the first 500 customers to sign up. Register here to stay in the know and claim 20% off in Toast Shop.

What new features are you hoping to see? Drop a comment below and let us know! โฌ‡๏ธ 

3 REPLIES 3

Anything new? Or the features on beta and early access will become available to everyone?

Great questions ๐Ÿ˜Š You can find some more teasers on the linked page in this post, but keep an eye out for the actual launch on May 1!

better employee food purchase and tracking.   i like a separate tracking, report dedicated to employee purchases. We do give discount.   i do have a working solution but i have to remember to add a employee name as an item required in discount to get discount presented.   I like to see a simpler way for staff to key in their own meal food order or purchase.  get the discount automatically, they print out reciept and kitchen ticket.  Then go into a special hold for payment . So they can pay at end of shift. This is simply to allow them to pre order foord before the meal break. So they are not waiting on food as part of meal break.