Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Running an Annual Sales Report - Monthly Summary

When I try to run an Annual Sales Report (Reports.Sales.Sales Summary) and then download the results, the report only gives me sales by day, and no monthly summary.  But when I look at the results on screen, I can see a breakdown of sales, by day of week, and then summarized by month.

Has anyone found a way to download a report that gives the same results as what is shown on the screen when running this report?

5 REPLIES 5

au79teahouse
Community Ambassador

not exactly sure what kind of report you are seeking for. Try select the entire month for date range and export.

You are correct that I can run a monthly report for each month, and I've done that.  There is a great summary report that shows (on screen) each month broken down by day of week sales for the month, then summarizes each month, and also shows annual sales to date. I'm trying to get that data to download so that I have it in spreadsheet form, but have yet to figure it out.

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 19-17-32 Toast Home.png

Is this the report you are talking about?

Yep.  That's the report I'm running. But I can't get it to download in that format so that I can parse the data the way I want it to.