Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timestamp the tabs?

KDHILL
Soup I

A problem my microbrewer has with Toast is that the receipts and the back-of-house information shows no timestamps for when additional items are placed on a tab. Is it possible to do this on the user side? Is there a setting I can change?

A customer comes in and starts a tab with two pints. She comes back and orders two more. She comes back and orders one more. I need to see if she ordered these within a one hour window or over a six-hour period. At this time it is impossible. Anyone have advice?

11 REPLIES 11

rcmck
Dessert I

You mention back of house so I am not sure if you are looking for it to appear elsewhere but you can turn item sent times on for the POS check view, under front of house, order screen setup.

This answer has been invaluable to us where we see tabs open for many  hours (4-8)

I have that turned on. But which report shows the sent times? It does not appear on receipts...

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't believe there is a report that shows the sent times; the closest to that would be the payment report, which shows the order date. Order details show times, but you have to click on each order to see that information. 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast