Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards on Guest Check/Receipt

KT
Soup III

Hi All!  Loving this community!  Question is....  when we first started using Toast Rewards....  after a guest paid, the bottom of their receipt told them how many points they earned AND how many points they had total.  NOW  every receipt, regardless of if they are a rewards member or not, says "this is how many points you would earn for this order if you sign up for our rewards program".  We have not changed any settings on our end to make this change (as far as we know).  I do not see it in 'receipt setup'.  Can someone direct me to where/how to find this and how to change it back to how it was in the beginning.  We want our rewards members to KNOW how many points they have every time they come without us having to search/ lookup their account every time.  Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

I just checked ours. The message in the bottom of our receipts is normal.  Do you have a picture of your receipt which shows the message is changed? Perhaps you made some change in "Receipt Setup"?

Not showing points as well as not recognizing cards linked with loyalty accounts has been a known issue that started with version 2.60.7 but seems to have finally been resolved for us with version 2.60.15. What version are you on? You can request to be upgraded early if you don't want to wait for it.

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can help with that downgrading process as well! Just send me a DM for further help!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast