Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast Loyatly

Toast, 

You guys finally set up Loyalty where people can redeem for items. That's the good news. Bad news is there is no dollar amount attached to it. So for me, say I want to offer a Free Small Cheese Pizza as a Reward. Well the customer can pick as many toppings as they want and since I have other options attached on the small like chicken wings, fingers and sauce sides they can literally order 100's in food on that Small and when they go to redeem the Reward it discounts EVERYTHING. 

Why in the world would you not have a max dollar amount attached to the items? A small cheese pizza is 14.99 so no matter what they order off that small the discount should be 14.99. This seems so simple. Anyhow, I was dying to get into the Item based loyalty but I can't because if this. Please fix it ASAP as it seems like an easy fix. Unless I'm missing something cuz if I am please lmk. 

This is also why I'm looking at other Loyalty programs. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JimmyD99  Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your request to my team to consider adding a limit to the dollar amount. At this time, it would be considered a feature request.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@Rob Please tell me they are working on fixing this. 

au79teahouse
Community Ambassador

Have you considered adding a new item for small 14.99 pizza but without the modifiers that will cost extra? And you can set this newly added item as part of the rewards offered instead of the regular small pizza with all other add-on options. It's not perfect but a possible workaround

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JimmyD99  Thank you for your feedback. I have forwarded your request to my team to consider adding a limit to the dollar amount. At this time, it would be considered a feature request.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Just to be clear it would be a limit to the dollar amount of the item offered. I want them to be able to redeem for multiple items.