Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banquet and Catering managment

Does Toast provide any type of banquet and catering management tools that could be used to track prospective events, actual booked events, staff management and the like? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

josh212
Community Ambassador

You can do a lot of this in Toast Invoicing. including have a seperate CRM, use house accounts. Soon to accept ACH currently you can do Credit Cards. Print Prep Sheets and prep calendars.  Accept Deposits etc. @tim.obrien Is awesome if you have more suggestons.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

We were looking for similar functionality and ended up turning to monday.com.   We now have a system set up for events/staff management and every part of our business from A-Z.    Happy to share if you think the platform might be useful to you as well.

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

I reached out to our internal teams and was given tim.obrien@toasttab.com to reach out to for more information about this. Also, https://pos.toasttab.com/integrations?type=&search=catering#category-filter is a link to learn more about some of our integration partners using the keyword 'Catering' hope this helps!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

I am trying to separate banquet sales from dining room sales. I am able to do it with our food menu, but I am being told we can not do it with our liquor, wine and beer? please help! Thanks

josh212
Community Ambassador

You can do a lot of this in Toast Invoicing. including have a seperate CRM, use house accounts. Soon to accept ACH currently you can do Credit Cards. Print Prep Sheets and prep calendars.  Accept Deposits etc. @tim.obrien Is awesome if you have more suggestons.