cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crafting the Perfect Holiday Marketing Strategy: Tips for Captivating Seasonal Guests

We’ve all fallen for a similar marketing strategy, something along the lines of  “enter your email for 20% off your next order”. Successful marketing is achieved by compelling someone to act. In this scenario, saving a few bucks is giving me a reason to go back or continue buying from said company. Okay okay okay, what's the point? The goal of this is to show you how Toast Marketing can help build those desired customer relationships. Get ahead and craft the perfect marketing strategy now, so you can captivate all the guests this holiday season.

Where to start? Ask yourself, how am I building loyalty? The first step is establishing the Guest Book:

• Designed to increase your revenue by accessing guests through multiple communication channels
  • Ability to identify guests by their spending and ordering habits
  • Manually enter information, view top items, add notes, and even tag them as VIP
  • Information captured through multiple channels 
    • Online Ordering
    • Mobile Payments
    • Order & Pay
    • Digital Receipts

Once you capture contact information, a profile is created in the Guest Book. We rolled out some juicy details for our Annual Oktoberfest celebration back in August, it’s big news and every server talks about it. How can I reach someone who hasn't been here in the past month? 

Toast Marketing offers a one-time email campaign option, fully customizable OR you can use one of their templates! It gets easier… Toast allows you “segment” guests to personalize offers, promotions, and campaigns. Because I only want to send this email to guests who haven’t dined in within the past month, I will segment my Guest Book this way and generate my campaign off of that report. Once you launch it, you can track how many guests received the email and how it affected your sales. 

Start your campaigning today, by utilizing your Guest Book now. When the holiday season rolls around, guests are already waiting to hear about the  seasonal specials you have to offer.

The Holiday Season is my all time favorite season in the restaurant industry. The decorations, the cheer, and all the specials we release. What specials do you have planned? How can you spread the holiday cheer to guests with Toast Marketing? Let's talk about it!

0 REPLIES 0