cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to implement minimum spend requirement for a party (multiple tabs)

Hi All,

Curious if anyone has implemented a minimum spend policy for a party where guests are opening separate tabs. We've thought about assigning all tabs to a single table in the party area, but not sure how to report on that in realtime without dumping a report to excel. 

Appreciate any ideas!

Thanks,
Josh

12 REPLIES 12

rcmck
Dessert I

Could you just assign a revenue center for the tables in the party area and run a sales summary report for that revenue center? Alternatively you could assign a revenue center on the POS device(s) that are used in the party area if it's not by table. 

Thanks good idea. 

Do you know if assigning specific tables to a "party" revenue center would override the existing mapping of service areas <> revenue centers?

Just found this on Toast Central:

The table-level revenue center will always take priority in reporting. 

Wasn't sure if this was a dedicated space or not, in that case maybe just go with assigning a revenue center to the devices you use to ring everything up then those sales will be mapped to that revenue center. Though with tables taking priority you would not be able to ring under table service I'm assuming. I guess you could also just change the revenue center assigned to the tables during the party, but that could get forgotten easily.