cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item Count Screen

NR
Soup I

Hi there, 

I am  wondering if it is at all possible to have a way on the login screen where you can quickly see all items on a quantity count? That way servers can quickly look and do not have to toggle between menus to be able to find a count. The way it is set up not feels very inefficient. 

3 REPLIES 3

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

There is very limited ability to edit the login screen, but I'm not really sure what you are asking; I have listed some articles below, but if you could provide a bit more context, I can look for a possible workaround!

Use Total Item Quantity Count
Add Production Item Count to Your KDS

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

I am wondering if there is anyway to have a dropdown screen or any type of screen where servers can quickly see all items that are on a limited quantity. That was if multiple items were on a limited quantity (meaning available not within a specific order) they do not need to click through multiple screens to see all the counts. 

I do not see an option or a page that lists all of the items that are "Limited stock." I think this would be a feature request. 
It seems you can only view this once an item is selected. I have attached the articles I found that detail this feature for your review. I have also reached out to my team for more info! 

Set Stock Status and Update Inventory Count in the Menu Builder
Setting the stock status and count for menu items - - Platform guide

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast