Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast Pay Card and Payout

My previous post didn't get any response, so lets try again. I am wondering if anyone can tell me what issues would cause not being able to offer the pay cards to the excluded states? The only reason we switched to toast payroll was because of this feature and its not even available to us. To me that's a bad practice to get customers to switch with a promise that cant be fulfilled. I know other restaurants in my state(UT) that use a similar feature, I am just wondering what's holding toast back from doing the same? Currently, our manager is going to the bank 3-4 times a week to make sure they have money to do tip outs at the end of the night. What are other restaurants doing in this instance? What can we do to help speed up the process as toast payroll can't answer the question as to what the holdup is. I would like some insights to know what can be done or workarounds other have done in this instance. Thanks

Is Toast Pay Card and PayOut available in all states?

We’re working hard to offer the product in all states. Today, Toast Pay Card and PayOut is available in all states except:

CA, HI, MS, NH, NV, NY, NC, ND, SD, TN, UT, VT. Other requirements may apply.

1 REPLY 1

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Tracerland11, unfortunately, I haven't been able to find out why we don't have this feature available in all states. The only solution I have seen other locations do is to stop tips out each night, and instead add them to the employee's payroll. I will provide further updates if I receive them!

Change Shift Review Tip Out Settings

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast