Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your tips for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card!*

jenni
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone!

It's officially the first day of ☀️Summer☀️, and we have some great news! As a new community member, from June 21 - July 31, share tips on how you are navigating the busy season, and you will be entered for the chance to win a $1000 Visa gift card.* Terms Apply

We'd love to get to know you and hear how you and your restaurant team have prepared for the busy season. Tell us more about you below in the comments ⬇️ 

• Your name
  • Restaurant name & location
  • How long have you been a Toast customer?
  • What are your best practices for navigating the busy season?

*Terms and conditions apply. See Official Rules for details

51 REPLIES 51

JJ Chen

Hibachi Bento

6 month be toast customer. 

working hard and suck it.  lol.....

mario c 

CICCIAOSTERIA

with toast 1 month

toast make me happy and give me more free time

in this way i have more energy to attend with smile my customer and busy season look so easy and make me happy 

• Your name: Caleb Barone
  • Restaurant name & location: HEROES Virtual Reality Adventures
  • How long have you been a Toast customer? Close to 1 year.

As an entertainment venue ( and especially one with good A/C 😉 ), we have been seeing a volume uptick in families hoping to escape the heat and have a fun time! That being said, we utilize Toast in a very unique way, we run payments to host Virtual Reality experiences. We constantly need well working, easily navigable systems to ensure that we are keeping up with ever-changing technology. That's why having Toast has helped up plan ahead and prepare ourselves for upcoming reservations, manage prepayment for those said reservations, and use the GO devices to allow guests to add more time, purchase upgrades on the fly, and more!

• Jared Barker
  • Neighborhood Restaurant Group, DC area
  • 10+ years
  • Making sure my staff is taken care of and prepared for the business! This includes training, facilities management, and making sure we are well stocked on any necessary supplies. 

• Your name : Kimberly Chacon
  • Restaurant name & location: Farm 12 Restuarant and Events, Puyallup WA
  • How long have you been a Toast customer? Since January 1st, 2023
    • Preperation is key, in a multitude of factors.  Having staff departmental meetings to assure expectations are being met.  Smaller sections and more servers, re-iterating proper flow into the restaurant by host staff, more line cooks during what used to be slower times.  More outdoor seating and transparency with our guests.