Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

employee "invited" and not visible

Hello team

I created a new employee last week, a bartender. I made the mistake, however, of "inviting" her to log in for access. 

Now her profile can't be edited --- I can't see/change her log in number or anything (yes, I have access to change her permissions, but the permissions are correct for a bartender). She cannot use her number for clock in, either.

I assumed it was because I "invited" her, so I archived her profile and recreated it, only since it has the same phone number/email, it simply brought back the profile with the invitation pending.

Please help! I need her to be able to clock in!

Thanks,
Patience

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You should still be able to change access code, only thing you can't change is personal info and passwords, I don't know if it's because they never completed the invitation or not, but I can change passcodes of invited employees that have at least. I would just archive the employee and make a new one without entering any email or phone number. Here is another thread on a similar issue. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You should still be able to change access code, only thing you can't change is personal info and passwords, I don't know if it's because they never completed the invitation or not, but I can change passcodes of invited employees that have at least. I would just archive the employee and make a new one without entering any email or phone number. Here is another thread on a similar issue. 

Thanks. That makes sense. I was hoping for a cleaner solution but this works. Much appreciated!