Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Issues

Gordie
Soup I

Is anyone else out there having customer support problems?  I cannot get a tech or support person who I can understand.  I am on the phone or chat for 45 minutes to an hour and half, and that doesn't mean the problem is resolved.  Is there another way to contact support or an email?  This system is terrible, I thought Heartland was bad but at least I could speak to someone quickly and get things resolved quickly.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for leaving this feedback about your experience; if there is a specific case you need help with, please let me know the case number for more help!
The article below lists all of the available ways to contact support. We do not list an email address for support, but once you have a case, you can reply to it via email. 

Get Help From Customer Care

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for leaving this feedback about your experience; if there is a specific case you need help with, please let me know the case number for more help!
The article below lists all of the available ways to contact support. We do not list an email address for support, but once you have a case, you can reply to it via email. 

Get Help From Customer Care

Toast

Thank you for the info.  It turns out the squeaky wheel does get the grease.  After railing for a couple of hours about things I received a call from our area rep.  Things were resolved and now I have a contact point.  The problem with Toast is they want their customers to do all the work.  They aren't interested in having a human correct the problem, they want us to read all these articles--which are confusing to us novices/old people--or watch videos.  This is no solution to those of us running small operations.  We wear all the hats and cover many positions that are staffed by many in larger/corporate operations.  We need resolution quickly, we don't have time for the Toast way.

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly working on providing multiple channels for our customers to receive assistance. As you mentioned, your account representative reached out to help, which is another way we strive to provide support. I apologize for the frustration you experienced before receiving help, but I'm relieved to hear that your issues have been resolved. Please feel free to reach out to the community for further assistance and with any future questions!

Toast