Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restaurant Manager Digital Walkthrough

RobW0820
Soup II

Would Toast consider adding on a Digital Walkthrough on their platform?  Adding the manager log is great I believe would be a great start to adding a digital Walkthrough.  Where Managers can set up there own needs, have it sent to upper management, able to take pictures, do temperature logs on it.  Just some thought I had.  Would love to know the answer.

Rob~ General Manager Sticks Kebob Shop 

2 REPLIES 2

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RobW0820 Thanks for contacting the Community! Do you have any examples to help us understand your feedback better? This will help us relay the information to our team more effectively!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

I recommend you look at xenia team.  This is an all in one stop shop.  Always you to upload your SOP'S for employees to review, recipes, you can even set up tasks that require employees and managers to complete, sign off, take pictures etc.  Let me know if you need anymore information.  I Like the Manager Log, Would you consider adding a piece to it that would automatically include LY sales, manager can input weather, and maybe have it where we can see who posted what, without having to click on the day.  running log with the dates and times .