cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can any Toast employee tell me the date this $0.99 online ordering fee will start at my locations?

ZK
Soup III

I've expressed my opinions about this $0.99 fee in this forum & other channels.  I understand we cannot opt-out.  I need to prepare my customers & employees while we move to another online ordering platform.  Unfortunately, no one at Toast is able/willing to provide me with the specific date this feel will start being applied at my locations.  I don't think this is an unreasonable request.

I have received no email from Toast about this fee as other Toast customers have.  If anyone at Toast can provide that info it would be helpful. 

My condolences to my fellow Toast customers who are already dealing with this preposterous fee.

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ZK - can you direct message me your information and I will be happy to get you more details as it pertains to your locations.

Best, Jess

Will you please join our restaurant Zoom gathering of Toast restaurants regarding this outrageous money grab by Toast.  Email RestaurantsWorkingTogether@gmail.com to get login details to participate.