Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Filtering When Searching For Checks

Ever since the New POS Experience went live, I've found myself struggling to quickly and efficiently locate checks I need to find for any reason

As a manager, most times I'm not trying to find a check that's rang in under my own number.  Typically the only checks I might ring in under myself are my own food which gets comped, or perhaps some gift card sales or something like that.  The vast majority of time the checks I need to locate belong to servers/bartenders and they are needing me to adjust something that requires manager approval.

The default, at least for me, when I log in and look at "all checks", is that the filter always has it set to "show my checks".  So I then have to remove that filter to go to all checks.  If that step wasn't annoying enough, the default after that is to show all closed checks for some reason.  So I then have to select the "open" tab to get to see all open checks. 

I much more frequently am needing to access open checks than I am closed ones, so it puzzles me that it would automatically go to closed checks by default.  These two extra steps of removing the filter and then changing to open checks instead of closed ones just interrupts my flow and slows me down.

Does anyone else struggle with this, or am I missing something where I can change what the default sorting is when logging in?

Appreciate any feedback!

0 REPLIES 0