Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doordash not auto firing in kitchen

Door dash is not auto firing

All other third parties are auto firing

I need all takeout and delivery orders to print out on the "Counter" printer and "Kitchen" printer simultaneously

Currently they are only printing on the "Counter Printer"

4 REPLIES 4

I assume you are asking two questions here:

1. System does not auto fire when receiving a Doordash order while system works properly and auto fire up orders for other 3PD such as UberEats.

2. You want both your “Counter” and “kitchen” printer to print out a ticket when system receives a 3PD order. 

Yes, however, we figured out the auto-fire aspect lastnight. Now all I need to do is address the printing situation.

Hey @jgp1300, to have your 3PD orders printed at both stations, you need to put the "kitchen" printer in the "Other stations" category.

Prep Stations Basics

Getting Started: DoorDash Integration

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

au79teahouse
Community Ambassador

There are two possible workarounds but I have never tested them out myself.

1. use Item Routing. I don't remember if you still get a copy of the ticket from the preset print when the ticket is rerouted to another printer. You might need to try it out. With Item Routing you can reroute specific dining options you want.

2.  Use Receipt Printing. I don't remember if customer copy shows order detail. But your Counter print should print out a receipt whenever there is an online order.Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 09-33-59 Takeout _ Delivery.png

or use Expediter ticket. However, it prints out everything single order you receive including dine-in, in-store takeout, etc.

Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 09-42-23 Kitchen.png

and just curious to ask what caused DD order not fired up automatically when received if you don't mind to share. Thanks!