Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

equipment

why is it so hard to get anything fixed for toast, as a matter of fact it was a 6 step process just to ask you this question.  If I am late on billing you guys know exactly where to find me, but if my credit card swipers don't work you disappear.  BTW it is important for me to swipe credit cards to pay you!  It is cool that you have a million apps, and you are trying to change the restaurant world through POS, but all I ever wanted was a POS that works.  It is the most difficult thing to do to get anything fixed or have anyone even answer the phone.

2 REPLIES 2

Totally agree. Regretting switching to Toast a year and a half ago. Instead of focusing on the POS they started getting into way too many other things like xtra chef and payroll and loans and all the other crap, instead of focusing on all the new POS customers they took on recently. Grew too big too fast and are leaving us restaurants in the dust. 

Hello! Sorry to hear about your experience with Toast. I contacted both of you via DM's for further follow-up to help remedy your issues! 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast