Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guestbook - Special Discounts for Special People

Kelly
Soup II

Hello - I am hoping to ask around and determine if anyone else feels constrained by the lack of custom fields or categories for certain guests.  Here's my situation - I have three different types of customers - Members, Owners and Guests.  I need to be able to track (upload a customer list would be FANTASTIC) each one and offer a specific discount to each one.  

Toast has been able to give me work arounds but not a solution. I am looking for a custom field that would allow me to trigger a certain type of discount based on the entry. 

Anyone else having this issue? 

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7

Yeah it's not perfect, I just wasn't sure if you were aware it existed, it's not brand new but hasn't been around that long. Hoping with the addition of the item based loyalty rewards that something like that could be coming. There is clearly already a capability since you can offer a birthday award an it just attaches to a loyalty account  without the customer having to provide a promo code. Would love the ability to send out free or discounted items in an email on demand or even automated but they just attach to the loyalty account and staff just need to hit redeem. 

Thank you.  That is also a really good point about the  birthday award...hopefully it is in the works to expand that functionality to custom rewards or deals.

We are looking to migrate from another CRM but now it seems we may have to use Toast + another tool to still maintain additional customer data. I was hoping to create custom customer fields related to their visits to our experience side of the facility (not just our restaurant). Now I'm not sure how to track this data in one place.