Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KDS Question

Hello, 

We have been on the Toast System for 7-months now.  Our #1 issue with the system is that the KDS System does not allow to bump individual items on the Expo Screen.  Yes, you can individually bump items on the station screens, but not the Expo Screen.    This BLOWS my mind, that nobody else has this need or issue with the fact that Toast has not updated this feature.    We are a Pizza Show and with our old system the Expo could bump an item from a ticket, once it was boxed up or taken to the table.  If a ticket has Cheesy Bread and 3-Pies on it  multiplied by the other 20-tickets on the screen....how is everyone running Expo without being able to bump individual items???

2 REPLIES 2

rcmck
Dessert I

Do you have individual item fulfillment turned on? https://central.toasttab.com/s/article/Item-and-Order-Fulfillment-on-KDS It will not "bump" it but it will put a check mark next to fulfilled items. 

Yes we do.habe this turned on.  It only works on the Make Station screen and not the Expo Screen.   On make station, it places a checkmark on each item until the entire ticket is completed.  But, on Expo screen it does not allow for the check marks...  I wish!