Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manage Menus All Grey?

When I go to the manage menus page all my items are grey and when I go into an item the only field I can change is the price?  Is this my permissions?  Or where do I go to edit this info?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Are you talking about in the backend menu editor or quick edit from the terminal itself? There are two permissions for the backend, 4.5 Full Menu Access, and 4.14 Local Menu Edit, You would need to edit full menu, not sure why would have just price unless you are using quick edit. If you need full quick edit permissions that is 5.1, you would need someone with full permissions to give you permission you don't have though. You would change this under employees, find your name and edit, check the permissions you need and save.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Are you talking about in the backend menu editor or quick edit from the terminal itself? There are two permissions for the backend, 4.5 Full Menu Access, and 4.14 Local Menu Edit, You would need to edit full menu, not sure why would have just price unless you are using quick edit. If you need full quick edit permissions that is 5.1, you would need someone with full permissions to give you permission you don't have though. You would change this under employees, find your name and edit, check the permissions you need and save.