Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Out-Of-Stock in Multi-Unit Management

Jason
Soup III

Does anyone know if there is a way when you have multiple locations to make all of them OOS or in-stock at once.

The way I've been having to do it is I have to go to the item and manually mark it store by store, one-by-one.

The reason we'd need more control than a store being able to mark something OOS as a way to 86 something temporarily would be if we're starting a new special, for example.  We want to turn on all the 4 checkboxes so it's available to everyone, but we want each individual store to mark it in-stock as they rotate into it in their own time.

Jason Belkin, CEO
Hampton Coffee Company
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh, I see. Did you want to be a part of this beta test @Jason? Just let me know; that goes for anyone else just let me know if you want to be apart of this and ill send them your emails!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

josh212
Community Ambassador

If you have access to the bulk update tool you can update out of stock

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh, I see. Did you want to be a part of this beta test @Jason? Just let me know; that goes for anyone else just let me know if you want to be apart of this and ill send them your emails!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

That would be great @Rob !  Please ask them to add me, this would be a tremendously helpful addition for multi-unit operators.

Jason Belkin, CEO
Hampton Coffee Company

Just a heads up the setup is much more technical than the regular menu builders. You are downloading and uploading Csv files and using the item numbers much more 

Thanks so much for that @josh212 , I was afraid of that.  It seems this is often the case in TOAST, which is very disappointing.  They should be able to make more things the simple they are.  Why not like a "Select All" and be able to choose options.  The clock-in message, same thing, I have to type it over and over into every stores' account.  I should be able to type it once and "Apply To All" or something similar.  We're paying more for the Multi-Store Management, I'm not sure what more we're getting?

Jason Belkin, CEO
Hampton Coffee Company