Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online ordering tips

Is anyone else having issues with future order tips and online ordering that is put in for a specific time?  I have found hundreds of dollars worth that have not been being paid out.  They are being collected and show on the CC total, but are not paid if you look in the cash drawer summary.  When settling for the day in quickbooks, i need to change what the over/short is by that amount.  I have had a case with support beginning with the first week of the year with no answers and me adding to the case weekly with the day and amount that has not been paid out.  I have 3 restaurants and can not be the only one with it happening at all 3.

2 REPLIES 2

We have our managers write the name of the person handling the order (delivery driver or take-out person) and then have our cash control make a tip envelope for the person.  You could have your manager do this at the end of the shift; I guess it just depends on how you're set up. I think I've an article on this somewhere, but I'm not 100% sure.  It would be nice if it could be smoothed out in the POS.

yeah we do all of that, the tips for preorders are not showing up as being paid to anyone or to the phone in or online ordering employee.