Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Go discounts

How do you Disable time-priced items to not be discounted when ordered under take-out? If that is not an option, why not, there should be an easy way to differentiate dine-in prices from take-out prices.

3 REPLIES 3

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Mocki, I am unsure if this is currently available. However, I have requested my team to look into it for you.
Alternatively, you could create separate menus for dining in and takeout to achieve the desired outcome.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Just set your discount not available at the times timed-priced items are on.

I am faced with a similar problem.  We have an MLM system that already uses location-based/menu-based pricing, so our menus have used the two levels of pricing.  Becuase of this, we have to use discounts for some happy. hour promotions that are valid for DINE IN only.  I'd LOVVVVVVVE to have the ability to determine which dining options are valid for a specific discount.  Online ordering and 3rd party delivery are already handled due to their external nature.  But for walk-in, take-out orders, the automatic discounts have to be manually removed.

Sure would be swell if under the advanced options, there was a drop-down list where we could choose which Dining Option this applied to (or didn't).