Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast Order and Pay question

Greetings all!

I am going to beta test Order and Pay in a single unit, but as I begin to tweak my menus to make them more guest friendly in the module I have an issue that I need a work-around for.

• I plan to slowly integrate the system, using order and pay in some sections and for days when we are short staffed.
  • Guests would use the module to order NA beverage, so they will print at service bar and we will have a runner take them to the table.
  • When I started programming a copied beverage menu, I realized that you cannot specify the menu to only be visible in order and pay..it automatically defaults to being in the module AND the POS.  Not a big deal, but that means all sodas would end up printing at the service bar...and that's not going to work.

I am trying to run the floor with as little staff as possible, so picture a runner delivering F&B for a section of the restaurant that is around 15 tables or so.  That would be the end game.  In the meantime, how can I pull this off without the extra soda tickets hitting the bar?

2 REPLIES 2

You can definitely restrict a menu or group to just order and pay, just uncheck POS and anywhere else you don't want it to be visible. 

Screenshot_20230905-140300.png

Not sure I completely understand your scenerio.  Do sodas normally print and you don't want them to, or vice-versa?  The Toast Central Article has a section to Revisit Non-Printing Prep Stations.  Not sure if this helps or not.