Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast Ideas Hub/Feature Requests

Hello to all,

I am just wondering where we post our ideas and feature requests that we originally had on the Ideas Hub or if they transferred them over somewhere in here? I had several features I had posted and several others I had liked that I really wanted to see become features in Toast. I am not sure where they went, what's happening with them or if they gave up on us suggesting how to make things better? I really hope that's not the case as there were some good idea from others that would have been great. Pointing me in the right direction to where to post them again if that's the case would be very helpful. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tracerland11, Thank you for contacting us! We do not have a designated place for your suggestions. However, you may share them in the forum, and I will pass them on to the relevant teams. We are considering creating a 'feature request' thread in the community, but this is still in its very early stages!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

I was just looking for that feature.  I had SEVERAL feature requests posted and was following many others.  I guess we were too needy!!!  Another dissapointment.

Hey @Cinven, Although we don't have a designated area in the community for this, you can certainly share your ideas and thoughts in this channel or by creating a new post. 
Please note that we cannot guarantee the implementation of these ideas, but the ideas with the most "likes" or "kudos" will assist us in better emphasizing their importance to other teams. Also, keep in mind that this space is an open forum for everyone at Toast, which may give your ideas a lot of visibility. Thank you for your contribution!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast