Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i change store hours of integrated platform’s

Don
Soup I

I changed store hour from takeout/delivery in toasttab website and it wouldnt apply to doordash so we keeps getting order after we close.

So how do i change store hour?

8 REPLIES 8

I just tested it out at our location. Doordash will override Toast.

@au79teahouse  Followup question-- in your experience with DoorDash, does this toggle actually control whether DoorDash is ON or OFF? 

Toast tells me it does, DD tells me it does not. And I don't know who to believe? And how are these partners not on the same page about this incredibly basic function? 

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 7.25.17 AM.png

Just tested it out. It works. However, the major difference between toggle the on/off button on the Toast end and on the Doordash tablet is:

1. If you toggle the button on Toast, your store will temporarily removed from Doordash,
- meaning people cannot search for your business on doordash.com. Customers who ordered from you business before won't be able to access your business page on doordash. So basically, your business page is "invisible" on doordash.com (marketplace only). For Doordash StoreFront, people can still see your business page but it doesn't tell your business is currently closed. Instead, people will get an error message saying "delivery address in not within the range" for delivery. For pickup, it will say "unavailable"

2. If you toggle the Doordash tablet, your business will still be visible but shown as "closed". You also get an email notification telling your store is temporarily /paused deactivated. The maximum timeout (pause) is 60 minutes. You will need to go on to Doordash dashboard if you want a pause that is longer than 60 minutes.

Thanks for reaching out with this feedback. I will pass it along to my team! 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast