Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu visibility time that is different on weekday vs weekend

Our Happy Hour time is different on weekday vs weekend. Is there any way to configure this aside from creating two copies of our HH menu to run on two different schedules?

2 REPLIES 2

Have you tried pricing your items with the "time specific price" feature?  
From the back end select the item > "Pricing" > select "time specific price" > and from there you can make a pricing schedule.  That's how we do our HH pricing.  You may be able to eliminate your HH menu altogether if that works for you, because items will automatically ring up at the price you want them to at specific times. 

Only problem we've found is that it's tedious to turn off time specific pricing item by item when we have a buyout or special event for which we don't offer HH prices.  And for some things I'd love to be able to have both "size pricing" as well as time specific pricing, but you can only choose one.  

I just ran into this same issue and handled it this way. I created a discount that applies to the "beer" group and was able to set specific times and days. Under the advanced options I was able to set it to automatically apply the discount. You can only set one configuration for days but multiple hours.