cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifiers from existing group not indenting.

rcmck
Dessert I

Seems to have just started with  the update this week to version 2.62 build 9
I have a few modifiers that use existing groups as their modifier options, for example, with beer samplesit uses the existing beer group as the modifiers. But now when the tickets print they do not indent under the parent item which is beer sample, instead it prints in line and look like they are regular beer orders, they even have a quantity in front of them. I tried rebuilding the modifier and still the same issue.  Anyone else using existing groups on this version having this issue?

213321103.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

We just updated to 2.62 build 10 today. Not sure what exactly are changed. Our modifiers behave normally as they have always been.

I'm not sure about the indentation and quantity numbering for modifiers. I remembered I had something similar while testing the system before our launch (I could be wrong). Have you check your "Consolidate Modifiers" option?

Thanks, all others are behaving normally, it's just the modifiers that are created from existing menu groups that are having the issue. I only use that feature in a few spots and I don't think a lot of people use it generally so most people are probably not seeing this issue. 

Screenshot_20230302-214420.png

Interesting, it seems you have different version of menu builder comparing to ours.

This is just from the original menu builder, not the new one.