Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Onboarding not showing for all mangers

I'm not sure how, but whenever I hire someone it ask "Who do they report to" and I have to select a manger...ETC. well as I'm trying to finish up payroll I was checking new hires onboarding process and only the manger that was selected can see that persons process. How do I make it so all managers can see everyone. the report to selection only allows one manger option.

4 REPLIES 4

Is this a question regarding Toast Payroll? 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Payroll support should be able to guide you on how to fix this! The article attached below may be helpful. 

Toast Payroll: New Hire Employees (Employer Guide)|

• Toast Payroll Support Number: 312-252-7341
• Toast Payroll Support Email: payrollsupport@toasttab.com

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

When you're looking in their position set up screen, you should have a "reports to position" option and "Reports to Employee" option, correct? 
For our restaurant, we have the "reports to position" selection as "Management salary xxx restaurant" and then in the "reports to employee" option ours is selected: ALL In Reports to Position

There's also a way that you can default to these settings for future new hire onboarding.  I had someone on a support call walk me through setting this up but cannot remember where it is in the settings.  I will try to remember and get back to you