Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Pre-orders for super bowl

Hi we are setting up a super bowl pre order package with limited quantities available - can I do this on Toast and push to our website with online ordering?

1 REPLY 1

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Unfortunately, there is no direct way to do this. However, I have an article that might be helpful. The article is "Configure Menus for Bakeries or Coffee Shops" (The image below is from this article). 

Another possible workaround is to create a new menu and add your items to it. You can then create a Required Modifier that states, "This is a pre-order package for Feb 11th." This way, customers will have to select this option, indicating that they understand it's for a later date. 

You could also use the Spotlight Feature to provide more details if needed. You can use the QR code option to share your menu or online ordering page. However, there's no way to redirect customers to a third-party website within Toast that I am aware of. 

Check out the article on "Use Total Item Quantity Count" to learn how to use the item quantity features.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast