Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Order/ Guest counts

ToddL
Soup II

Is there a way to assign every entrée as a guest count so that if you are using Quick Order you can still track your guest counts without the cashier having to enter in a guest count every time?  The point of quick order is to be quick and not add extra steps to get the full use of the system.  Other systems have had this capability.  Can anyone help with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

To get an accurate guest count, you can use the Guest Information report, which can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Weekly overview > Guest counts Customers on orders.

Calculate Guest Count Data
Toast Tables Daily Guest Count

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Robert Can we request to add the feature of entrees being the count feature of guest count ( basically we label if its a guest count) 

To ensure I understand, do you want an option where the guest count increases every time an entree is ordered?
I can relay this feedback to my team, but if you would like an official feature request made, you would need to contact support. Our product team does view these threads, but you can also post this feature request in "Submit Your Feature Request Here." Our product team reviews
 this thread more than others. There is no guarantee that these features will be implemented. 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast