Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Order/ Guest counts

ToddL
Soup II

Is there a way to assign every entrée as a guest count so that if you are using Quick Order you can still track your guest counts without the cashier having to enter in a guest count every time?  The point of quick order is to be quick and not add extra steps to get the full use of the system.  Other systems have had this capability.  Can anyone help with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

To get an accurate guest count, you can use the Guest Information report, which can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Weekly overview > Guest counts Customers on orders.

Calculate Guest Count Data
Toast Tables Daily Guest Count

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Any luck on this? I just got our first store on toast and can't believe guest counts can't be done by Entree or something? Other then by using tables...

To get an accurate guest count, you can use the Guest Information report, which can be accessed by navigating to Reports > Weekly overview > Guest counts Customers on orders.

Calculate Guest Count Data
Toast Tables Daily Guest Count

Toast

That is not giving me a real guest count.  That is just telling me how many orders I have taken.  The guest count number and the order number for the week are exactly the same.  It would be helpful if each entrée counted as a guest count that way I could get an accurate number.

I see; right now it seems the only way would be for staff to manually change the number of guests on an order from the lower left-hand corner of the check screen. 

For the entree idea, I think you could use the Pmix report or other menu report and see how many of your entrees were ordered. Still, guests could order multiple entrees so, im not sure how accurate that would be, but it should be possible. 

Toast