Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for Who Collected Payment

I could swear there used to be a report that told you who collected the payment for an order.  We use a server called "Take Out Orders" so all the online orders go to that server & the actual servers are supposed to transfer the order into their names.  Occasionally, someone forgets to transfer & it would be nice to be able to go back & see who actually took the payment (unless it's paid online), so we can either give them their tip or collect our cash.

Am I just blind & can't see it?  I've looked at all of the reports & downloaded them trying to see who collected the payment.

Thanks so much!

Linda

3 REPLIES 3

You could use the payments report possibly, I don't know if I'm quite following your workflow but you can turn on source under more, change source to online, turn on source under show/hide columns and sort by source, in-store payments would be the orders placed online but paid in-store.

josh212
Community Ambassador

End of Day report is the best one

josh212
Community Ambassador

So an easier way to do this would be set the UI options like this so any cash that isnt specially rang into a drawer and it will tell you will be on their report 

josh212_0-1683035240386.png