Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party menu won't allow ONE item to be ordered

Hi team

I had a guest call yesterday telling me that online she cannot order one specific taco. I verified that this taco IS available in our regular menu, and usually our integration with regard to 86's etc is perfect.

This items hasn't been 86'd lately, and I can't see any difference in the way this item is setup in the 3rd party menu than it is in the regular menu. 

Anyone have any ideas? 

Thanks!!

7 REPLIES 7

Have you been able to test and verify this yourself? Not that I think the customer is lying but sometimes these things can just be an issue for one person and not affecting everyone. 

That's a good thought... and I did try to do it myself. Received an error message stating: "Unable to update cart. Try again, or contact the restaurant directly to order." 

Other items are added with no issue.

Ok so it doesn't show out of stock but just won't let it be added to cart? Do you have multiple 3rd party integrations? Is it a problem on all? Just one? 

Correct, it's not showing out of stock.

We do have multiple third party integrations, Grub Hub, Door Dash, but there is /has been no problem with that at all... except for this ONE taco....