cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Sling scheduling enforcement with Toast, can Individual employees be exempted from it?

Can specific employees or labor types be excluded from manger override for late/early clockins? Thank you. -Conan

6 REPLIES 6

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Conan Thank you for your question. To clarify, you're asking if it's possible to disable the Manager override feature for employees' late/early clock-ins based on their labor types, correct?

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Basically, yes. There are a handful of folks I'd like to exclude from the enforcement completely.

And, Can we only enforce In times and Not Out times? Thanks Rob.

No problem @Conan happy to help! Unfortunately, to prevent these users from accessing the Manager Override Feature, you would need to remove their Manager Permissions and assign them other permissions. There is no way to prevent them from using the Manager Override if they have Manager permissions.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Which permission is it specifically that allows them to clock in early/late without a manager override?  I have a couple of employees that I would like exclude from schedule enforcement, but don't want to give them full manager access.