Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to find out what change an employee made

JillR
Soup II

Other than 'Publish Config', which I think only shows the date and the name of a person making changes in Toast, how can I find out specifically who made a certain change to an item price in Toast? There must be some audit feature that I am missing. Thank you for your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Merannwil22
Soup I

It's not SUPER easy to find but if you click on toast account and then go into the publishing tab from there, click on "Publish Config V2" and it let's you see what items were part of each publish-- you'd need a rough estimate of the timeframe in question but you can drill into each publish and see what was a part of that round. publish config v2.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Merannwil22
Soup I

It's not SUPER easy to find but if you click on toast account and then go into the publishing tab from there, click on "Publish Config V2" and it let's you see what items were part of each publish-- you'd need a rough estimate of the timeframe in question but you can drill into each publish and see what was a part of that round. publish config v2.png

Thank you Merannwil22! Who knew about "Publish Config V2"  much better than the Publish Config in the menu. Thank you!