Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast SMS Beta

Anyone using Toast SMS Beta? How is it going?

6 REPLIES 6

I have been using sms marketing for a couple years now in conjunction with email marketing building up to about 10k participants. Sadly the toast sms platform doesn't have the ability right now to upload a csv of our subscribers. once that happens ill be able to use the platform

TOAST, why are we not able to use the exisiting customers cell numbers, within our database, used for the rewards program to send SMS messages? If its a consent issue, why not allow us to send them an initial SMS message and they can decide to opt out if they choose. I find this so odd, that we take their cell number for the rewards program, but aren’t allowed to use it for marketing purposes.

I agree, I want to use the sms feature and have thousands of numbers from our existing loyalty accounts. I have a separate sms marketing software because I can keep that updated with a csv uploaded every week. I hope they add this feature soon.

The customer would need to permit this first. Right now, we do not offer the capability for the customer to grant the restaurant permission to use their phone number for marketing purposes, but we are working on steps to allow for this.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast