Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Food and Beverage Minimum

IS it possible to track a food an beverage minimum with a 50% deposit in House accounts? or some other way

I have a large multi day party where we have agreed to a food and beverage minimum where they will make a 50% deposit. What i need to do is track the orders against this and use the deposit as first payment then if they do not hit the minimum change them the minimum balance, but if they do more add that to the final invoice.

EX 1 $1000 Min / $500 Deposit / $750 actual Spend / Invoice for the remaining Min $500

Ex 2 $1000 Min / $500 Deposit / $1500 actual Spend / Invoice for remaining minimum plus overage $1000

1 REPLY 1

This actually came up not that long ago, you can review this thread https://community.toasttab.com/t5/restaurant-operations/prepaid-tab-for-private-events/td-p/10612 I feel like the solution they settled on might be a little more complicated than it needed to be, you should be able to just use customer invoices to take a deposit, then just add items to that check on the date of the event.