cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, How do I Force Print all my printers to print the same receipt at the same time?

Jesus
Soup II

So I have 2 Printers, One TP200 And a TKP300 and I want both printers to print the same receipt, but it only prints on the TP200, and when I turn off the TP200 into says the error print to alternate printer and it prints to the kitchen printer but I want both to print the same receipt, I need help please ASAP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think will be better we do a detail checkup on your configuration to make sure everything is configured as intended. We will be checking configuration on different levels: local devices, prep station setting, and your menu printer setting on the backend.

On homepage of  your Toast backend:

1) "Kitchen / Dining Room" -scroll down and find the section that says "Kitchen / Dining Room". And then click on "Printer and Cash drawers". There should be two printers on the list if you have two
printers. Make sure you know which one is TP200 and which is TKP300.

2) "Prep Stations" - on homepage, scroll down and find the section that says "Kitchen / Dining Room". And then click on "prep stations".  You want to make sure your prep station is linked to the correct ticket printer. In this case, it should be your TKP300.

3) "Your Menu Setup" - make sure your menu's printer setting has the correct prep station selected. Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 15-48-10 Drink.png

On device level , you want to check all the devices such your toast flex, kiosks, handheld, etc.
1) Go to "deivice setup" >> "receipt printer" >> select your TP200.
2) If you want a receipt printed after a payment is made for every order, under device setup >> always print receipt >> select "yes"
Screenshot_2023.12.24_15.34.10.070.png

This is all I can think of right now. I'm a little rustic on this. It has been a while since I set up my hardware. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

au79teahouse
Community Ambassador

As much as we would like to help you, can you clarify on what type of receipt we are talking about here? Is it a printout for customer or a printout for your staff? And it would great if you can include more detail on the workflow that you want it to work.

For my staff, and i want to know if its possible to separate the customer receipt only for the TP200, and the kitchen printer would be normal order edit 1: if it isn't possible then both receipts would be fine for each printer as long as its able to send the order to both printers. edit 2: by both reciepts i meant the customer receipt and the signature receipt

I'm sorry it might be me. I am m still having a little difficulty understanding what you want achieve here. So based on what you stated earlier, currently work ticket is printed out at TP200 but not at the TKP300 when an order is fired and sent to kitchen?

And you want to get customer receipts from TP200 and the work tickets still get sent to your TKP300 when an order is fired up, is  this correct?

Yes, I was perplexed at first when you typed your sentence and realized my sentences were too difficult to understand, but yes, I want the customer receipt to print at the TP200 and the work receipt to print at the TKP300.