Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can Toast make your life easier?

jenni
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, everyone! 👋

Imagine a world where you could instantly pass on your challenges, technical or otherwise, to an expert at the snap of your fingers. 

What pesky challenges or tasks would you assign them? Maybe streamlining your modifiers? Making the menu redesign process for the summer easier? 

Share your thoughts in the comments below on what challenges you’re currently facing that you would love to not worry about anymore

2 REPLIES 2

I am joining Toast and haven't actually used the POS yet but am currently trying to design and program my menu.

If I had an expert that could do something at the snap of my fingers I would have them create a "design mode" in the backend that would allow me to edit and program the menu as if I were actually on the POS.

One thing I loved about the SAM that I don't have right now is the ability to see what my Menu looks like and what the flow of the group -> items -> modifier groups -> sub modifiers etc.  Since all the programming for the SAM was done on the actual POS and used a static grid you could design and program it to jump however you wanted it to, and you always knew exactly what each page would look like.  From the layout standpoint it was super simple to organize and color code all groups, menu items, modifier groups, and modifiers.

I'm not sure what the options are for programming directly on the POS itself but if I had this capability on the backend right now it would be awesome!  

@mateoPkahn I appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! Currently, we don't have the ability to do what you've described, However, we have a skilled team that can create and design a menu for you!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast