cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to combine all courses coming from one table on the KDS as one card?

Currently when a server enters in apps and entrees and sends to the kitchen, the apps and entrees show as 2 different cards on the KDS instead of just one card even though it's the same table. Any way to combine it into one card for one table?

5 REPLIES 5

I think this only effects the printing tickets part not the KDS display.

I read the article again. I think KDS is designed to have the same behavior like printing tickets but unfortunately KDS does not behave the same way. And it seems there is no way to do that. I also have been trying to configure out a proper way to combine the tiles on KDS. I ended up set the course of all my food items to "food". It works out for because we are a fast casual.

@tbgxc The very nature of "coursing" is splittin up each course to have its own ticket on the KDS that is its purpose, unfortunately we do not have a ability you have multiple courseses appear on one KDS ticket.
You would need to use course pacing like @rcmck has suggested, more about Course pacing here: Course Firing Options

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast