Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu Building ; Visibility

MeganMitchell
Soup II

When building a Menu to prepare it for 3rd party integrations I'm struggling with the visibility options that Toast Limits me too. In store we have built the menus to utilize Pre-Modifiers, and for our online ordering partners which is Incentivio who handles our loyalty as well as our online ordering for customers, and DoorDash, neither of these menus support the Pre Modifiers so we build a modifier group called "online ordering". Since the Door Dash Menu needs to utilize the MarketPlace Facilitator Tax in my area, I'm not able to replicate the same menu and use it for the online ordering platforms. 

How do I get to to Make the Online Ordering Modifier Groups to NOT show in the Store POS - ONLY TO "Toast & Partners"?

6 REPLIES 6

josh212
Community Ambassador

I have been through the ins and outs with the wildest integration partners so shoot me a dm and I’ll walk you through it. And trust me I might have the most annoyingly complicated menu so I’m sure I’ve gone through the trial and error so I hope someone can benefit from it 

not related to the topic but just want to make a shout-out to @rcmck and @josh212  as they are the most knowledgeable peers I have seen so far. It's great to have you two in the community.