Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once Weekly Item

Hello!

Does any one know how to add an item to a menu, and only have it show up 1 day a week? This seems simple, but I must be missing something! 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

nbunda
Community Ambassador

Per-day availability can only be done via the "Menu" (top-level), so to set automatic availability on a particular item within a Menu, the entire Menu needs to be have that availability.

You could copy the existing menu. One copy of the Menu does not have the item, and another copy of the Menu does have the item. Then go to each Menu's availability settings to set which days you'd like each menu to be available.

There are other options for your menu structure though. For example, for the Friday Fish Fry at our restaurant, rather than copy the entire "Food" menu for this, I opted to just move the Fish Fry into its own menu which only contains the Fish Fry, and keep the existing Food Menu available every day.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything else answered!

Nick Bunda, Community Ambassador
Anderson's Frozen Custard
Buffalo, NY

You could also manually mark it out of stock until the day it’s for sale, put it back in, then take it out again at the end of the day. More manual, but could be simpler than having 2 menus (which is the only automated way to do this) 

Jacob Knobel, Co-Owner
Pleasure Pizza Downtown