Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online ordering not showing up on KDS

A week ago I started using Toast for my restaurant and I'm having issues with my online orders showing as a ticket on my expo screens. it shows only on one Prep station and nothing else. On my expo screen 2 it shows a little notification saying we have an online order but that's it how do i get it to display on all screens as a ticket?

8 REPLIES 8

If I were to set up an item routing does the rule name matter?

No need to set that up, was just one thing that could cause a problem if there is nothing then that is fine. The only other thing could be filtering on the KDS themselves, https://central.toasttab.com/s/article/Print-Routing-by-Dining-Option#Dining_option_on_KDS make sure you are not filtering out online orders on any of the KDS. No need for screenshots, since dine in is working as expected.

I have everything checked to show up on both expos but for some reason they are not showing.  I'm at a lost with this. I've talked to countless reps on the phone and its becoming a broken record. Ive was suppose to get a call back from and "expert" 4 different times now but I feel like they are an excuse not to talk on the phone anymore. 

Okay, I'll send you a direct message, will be easier to follow there.